Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, 11/13/09: sign up for special offers

Are you one of those people who always clicks "decline" "no, thanks" "skip this" on websites asking for your email and/or mailing address. So was I. Not anymore. If you regularly use a particular kind of item, check out the company's (companies') website(s) to see if they have a "club" for savings offers--most do. Huggies, for example, typically puts coupons up to $1.50 off of diapers periodically in the newspaper insert. In their mailings, however, their coupons are often $3 off one package. That's how I got the great deal on Huggies I talked about earlier this week. You just won't get coupons with that high a value in the paper. Pampers also has a club and they sent me coupons just a couple of days ago. This morning I checked my email to discover a coupon for $5 in Borders Bucks in my email (and unlike Barnes & Noble, the Borders Rewards program is free). Even Kellogg's has an e-newsletter for promotions and special offers.
Think about where you shop and what you spend money on, and start surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment