Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday 12/4/09: Like blizzards? Join the fan club.

As part of living healthy after being obese as a teenager, I cannot have ice cream in my house. But I'm not willing to give up ice cream forever. I know it's more expensive, but if I have ice cream, it's by getting it out somewhere. That way it has to be a special occasion as opposed to a pint of Ben & Jerry's calling my name every day in the freezer. So it only made sense for me to join Dairy Queen's Blizzard Fan Club (sign up on the bottom of the page). Once a month I get a coupon in my email to buy one, get one free of the blizzard of the month (the pumpkin one was to die for). One for me, one for my husband, $3.32. And the coupon rule is to be used only once so I get ice cream once a month, at a pretty good price, without overindulging! Everyone wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment