Monday, December 28, 2009

My Review of Kolcraft Universal Infant Car Seat Carrier

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The Universal 2 Infant Car Seat Carrier is the solution to bulky travel systems. This compact and lightweight Carrier is all you need during the time your child is in an infant car seat!


Skip the travel system & buy this

By Sarita la profesora from KY on 12/28/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Maneuver, Easy to Set Up, Easily Stowed, Smooth Ride

Best Uses: Newborn, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I waited a long time to review this product because when I bought it there were only 2 reviews and I wanted to add one that had some experience behind it. I've been using this stroller with my Graco carseat for almost 8 months. I walk my baby girl about 10-15 miles a week in our neighborhood in it, and our sidewalks are 40 years old. We go across grass, gravel, sticks, everything. Also it goes to the sitter's house three days a week. (I have a RAV4 but it also fits fine in the trunk of my husband's Civic.) It's been durable, a great stroller. I registered for a travel system and then deleted it from my registry and got this instead after reading reviews of the Graco version that said it was so much more convenient. I thought, I won't usually have my husband around when I'm using a stroller so I want the lightest, most convenient thing, and I'm SO glad I got this instead. It really does open and fold with one hand. The basket on this fixed the accessibility problem on the Graco at a lower price--I can pile it high and get anything out without messing with the seat. My only problem is the cupholder is too big to hold a standard bottle--a Dasani bottle topples over with any real bumps. But just a tip, a SOBE Lifewater bottle is exactly the diameter of the holder and will stay put no matter what bumps you go over. After almost 8 months of heavy use I'm a huge fan.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment