Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday 12/16/09: Some stores bonus coupons over $0.50

We traveled to Ohio for Thanksgiving and on our way there we stopped at a Kroger. I decided to get some Gerber juice for my baby since she had drunk the remainder of what we had. I had a coupon for 55 cents off of three, and they were on sale. Not a stellar buy, but still saving money on something I had to buy. When I got my receipt, behold, Kroger had added a 45-cent bonus "coupon" to make it equal a dollar. WHOA. I mean, that's the reason for 55-cent coupons--the store doesn't have to double it. So far I haven't found a store in my area that does this, but be aware that there are some that do, so you can look for one in your area. Ask your store if they're aware of any of their chain that will bonus any coupon to make it worth $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment