Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday 12/5/09: Use smartsource.com

You know about coupons you get in the paper, coupons you get in the mail, coupons you get in your email, but did you know you can also access coupons online? Smartsource.com is one that lets you print coupons (which personally I like better because 1) the store will still double it and 2) I don't have to remember what they are, as opposed to ones loaded electronically to my card). Yesterday I saw they had one that was $5 off a $25 purchase at Riteaid, which I really could have used two days earlier... oh well! Also I was able to print one for a package of coffee filters I was headed to the store to buy anyway, so with the coupon and the sale on them, I was able to save about 65% on that. Lots of stuff out there, just gotta look!

No comments:

Post a Comment